Thursday, March 12, 2009

W7talk - Pay per post forum

WANT TO JOIN : W7TALK - Pay per post forum

W7Talk is a Pay per post forum that is running with $0.03 per new thread and $0.02 per new post as a standard base rate.
There are frequent promotions, competitions where you can get more than these standard payment rates for pay per post.
Ways you can earn in W7talk -
* Earn $0.25 for referring a new user to w7Talk.com!
* After every 14 day activity review, all active members recieve a $0.50 bonus!
* Weekly competitions give our users the chance to win upto an additional $5.00.
* The w7Talk staff team actively moderate all content, and if they believe you are posting at a particular high quality, they may allocate your account a “Quality Bonus” of upto $2.00.

For a referral to be deemed active, they must have been registered on the forums for at least 24 hours and additionally they must have made a minimum of 2 posts. Once the 2 or more posts have been made, providing the user registered over 24 hours ago, your account will be credited $0.25.

w7Talk Premium Membership - 1 month only - $5
Becoming a w7Talk premium member entitles you to higher payment for every thread and post you make, aswell as many other benefits!
1. Earn $0.06/thread instead of the basic $0.03 rate.
2. Earn $0.04/post instead of the basic $0.02 rate.
3. Faster payouts! We process premium members cashout requests within 48 hours!

PAYMENT METHOD : PAYPAL
Minimum payout : $10

9 comments:

workingpinoys 15/5/09 20:30  

I just joined w7talk today and I think that it is a cool site to earn money online. I will surely write a good post about it too.

I hope you can add me to your blog list as well.

http://workingpinoys.blogspot.com/

willson 9/1/10 03:06  

This is a very interesting post, and the comments are also fantastic to read. I’ll have to have a little re-think about my own contact form on our new website, as this poses some interesting questions!
online marketing

Ammanda 24/6/10 15:51  

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am doing an online job from home only.
And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas and advices concerned to my job.


Part Time Jobs

Hack You 3/2/11 05:23  

kdp647.weebly.com

Anonymous,  17/2/11 11:24  

I received my commission for January 2011. Please e-mail me christine11881@hotmail.com for proof of payment.

Dharmendra 30/3/11 03:48  

i reiceved a cheque of 20 dollar at my home u can earn at your home . Simply register yourself on this link given below


http://www.cashcrate.com/2668105

Anonymous,  20/9/11 22:13  

wow, it's great.. i'll try it now..

here's the link if you want another earning cash..
http://www.cashle.com/?ref=dollyma

Vibrant 11/12/12 07:01  

Check out www.vibrantboards.com too, they are paying 1 cent per post and thread and you get money browsing the forum. They are live and active

md razu Ahmed 29/10/15 23:30  



What you get from RSC Bux - Main Benefits :

Earn from home
Garneted ads daily
Detailed statistics
forum permissions
Upgrade plans
Instant Payment
Reach millions of clients
Easy management
Demographic filter
Affordable rates
Anti-cheat protection





bux
the rsc bux
advertising

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.